Sunday, August 11, 2024

2 months. 10 months.

 (This is coming from the perspective of me, Mallory.) Today I broke I broke with my partner system. I’m so tired of them. They admitted to weird dubcon shit and is just generally so ignoring my boundaries no matter how often I try to speak up about it. When I first formed I was immediently used and abused by someone’s named Rose for a year. Then as I moved schools, they became less of a problem and I haven’t spoken with them since. Then I immediently met this other system. And everything went downhill from there.

We’re the only two special needs kid in our class and therefore share a support teacher so there’s not to really much a i can Do. But I had emailed her yesterday afternoon talking about how I don’t want to be around them as much. And immediently sendt another’s email about to ignore it. It makes me so guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment