Wednesday, August 7, 2024

 so. I did it. I deleted Instagram, tumblr, and all that shit. The algorithm is a piece of shite and I refuse to let it control me anymore.

I couldn't get my tumblr export file into here, so I only tranferred the posts that meant something interesting. Then gave up half way through. I need to update my nekoweb/site and make it nice. I love the themes on blogger as they match my 2000s loser retard weeb aesthetic in a sense. 

Old web revival has always been one of my special interests, and saying 'fuck you' to big corps is a big step for me. RSS feeds have been a new hyperfix of mine, and I think its such a lovely alternative to social media. Horoscopes told me this was a good thing, and I need to manifest my future. 

Ive never been good at that, other then my brief 2 month subliminal phase, but I'm not sure if that's the right point. Anyway.

Lots of love, alter Charm. (she/her)

No comments:

Post a Comment